Moms give their children their care and love every day, so on Mother's Day we can give them a very special gift, this craft for children from card with a medal, very colorful and easy to make.
The work of mothers is very sacrificed and little recognized, that is why we think that they also deserve a medal, because for their children each mother is the 'best mother in the world' and with this beautiful postcard we will remember it.
- Blue card
- Yellow card
- Red card
- Orange cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- Marker pen
1. Cut out the template with the medal pieces, which you can find HERE.
2. Cut a 24x16 cm blue card. and fold it in half to make the card.
3. Mark the pieces of the medal on yellow, orange and red cards. Remember that you will have to make two “ribbons” for the medal.
4. Cut out all the pieces carefully with scissors.
5. Glue and place the pieces on the card. Put the yellow circle in the center of the star first. Position the red strips so that they stick out underneath, and glue it all to the card.
6. Decorate the card with a personalized message for mom, and you have your gift ready!