We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We are going to teach you how to make baked apples, although instead of baking them, we are going to cook them in the microwave easily and very quickly. A perfect recipe for children's snack.
The apple is one of the star fruits. It is perfect for the first stages of complementary feeding of the baby, it is perfect for the diet of the pregnant woman with vomiting since it has the ability to retain water and it is perfect for the diet of children since it fights anemia, helps to produce antibodies and promotes child growth.
- 4 golden apples
- A handful of raisins
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Tips: you can cut the apples around the middle of the apple so that when they are put in the microwave they do not wrinkle so much
For this reason, our site has developed an easy, fast and very simple recipe to prepare in the microwave. Follow the recipe step by step. You will surprise the children and the whole family.
1. Wash the apples and open them at the top to remove the core
2. In the hole put a pinch of cinnamon and a handful of raisins
3. Put them in a pyrex pan and microwave on full power for 7 minutes
4. Wait a few minutes until they are not so hot to eat them or they can also be tasted cold. Do not forget to serve them with the juices that the apples have released during the process
You can read more articles similar to Roasted apples in the microwave. Quick recipes, in the Fruits category on site.