Elves are those little characters that help Santa Claus to have all the toys ready so that he can distribute them at Christmas. In Guiainfantil.com we teach you how to make a elf mask in a homemade and very simple way.
It is a recycling costume since we have made the mask with a cardboard plate, a very original and fun recycling craft.
- Cardboard plate
- Red and green cardstock
- Scissors and cutter
- Marker pen
- Scotch tape
- Glue stick
1. We begin by painting the entire plate with flesh-colored paint. Then we paint our elf's eyes with a pencil and cut them out with a cutter.
2. We draw and cut out the hat on green cardboard. After we draw a crown on the red cardboard, we will mark the beginning and the end of our crown using the shading we just created. We cut it out.
3. We draw and cut out the nose of our elf. We will create a spring for the nose by cutting out two rectangular pieces of red construction paper. We will be folding them one on top of the other, overlapping them, until we have the dock ready. Then we glue the nose to the dock.
4. Now it's time to draw some decorative motifs on red and green cardboard and cut them out. The time has come to give life to our elf by joining all the pieces.
5. We draw the mouth of our elf with a black marker, we cut out triangles in red and green to create an original beard and we give it a magical touch with glitter of stars. To finish, we fix the toothpick on the back of the plate with adhesive tape. And we have our elf mask ready!