On the producer's website you can make online purchases. Frequent promotions and so-called sets. Using one of the suggestions, I bought 4 packs of diapers and a body wash gel. It was more than half cheaper than the Nivea Baby or J&J bought so far.
- Very nice, aesthetic packaging with a practical pump for easy gel dispensing.
- Can be used for both the child's body and hair.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Doesn't sting the eyes.
- Very nice, delicate fragrance.
- The main ingredients are olive oil, calendula extract, frankincense extract and Shea butter.
- It is very difficult to foam, which means that you should use many times more bath gel than with previous soaps
- It is dense, which also affects performance.
Although the number of pluses is higher, I consider the gel to be Parent KIT due to the low comfort of use, higher consumption, and thus lower performance.
I will still remain a fan of Happy and Bella. What do 2 small scratches mean if I use diamonds every day? :)