Łukasz Najder on Facebook writes:"An interesting proposition for a Christmas gift ... the cuddly toy meets all standards - European, Fatima etc.
The mascot was based on the revelations of Saint Sister Faustyna Kowalska. He has the Sacred Heart of Jesus embroidered on the tunic.
Method of implementation:
- high quality,
- body and tunic made of extremely soft plush,
- wool hair,
- embroidered eyes, eyebrows and smiling lips,
- sewn nose, belt and sandals,
- height 30 cm, the toy is standing,
- manufactured in accordance with the European standard EN71,
- easy to clean surface,
- a great gift for a newborn baby,
- we deliver it in a PVC bag.
Examples of use:
1. Prayer: plush Jesus can be used as an excellent prayer aid.
2. When you fall asleep: plush Jesus is made of extremely soft plush, and children will love him when falling asleep.
3. Holy Mass: plush Jesus is a great toy for quiet play for children during the Eucharist. A child can easily imagine situations of the Gospel when he has in his hand the real toy of Jesus.
4. Imitation: Jesus Christ is Emanuel - God with us (cf. Mt 1:23) in all forms of child activity. " (source - link)
The mascot is available for PLN 99. You can buy it here. What do you think?